Just because the holiday's are over doesn't mean we can't still enjoy a festive winter cocktail.
INGREDIENTS (makes 2)
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 of a lime (juice)
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 3 oz ginger beer
- handful of cranberries
- sugar for the rim (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker muddle 3-5 fresh mint leaves
- Fill up cocktail shaker half way with ice
- Add lime juice, vodka, & cranberry juice. Shake.
- Top with ginger beer
- Using two separate small plates - squeeze lime juice on one and sugar on the other.
- Evenly dip your drinking glass into the lime juice followed by the sugar
- Pour mixture from cocktail shaker into sugar rimmed glass
- Top with cranberries and fresh mint