Chocolate Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie Bowls are a guilt-free pleasure! Fast, easy, healthy, delicious, and filling, what's not to love? Plus, the possibilities are endless. You can mix and match your favorite smoothie ingredients to create a new bowl every day!
For our first smoothie bowl recipe, we decided to share our most favorite. Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Banana! Perfect for breakfast or even a replacement for those ice cream cravings (seriously, it's that good!)
For this recipe the base is made simply in a blender. For the Chocolate portion, we use Cacao Powder (not to be confused with coca powder). Cacao is a great source of antioxidants and has zero sugars or fillers. We have linked our favorite brand below! For toppings, we use coconut shavings, fresh banana slices, cocoa nibs, and granola. But like we said, mixing and matching is the best part so top to your liking!
For Smoothie Base -
- 2 Bananas (sliced and frozen)
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tbsp Cacao Powder (Link to the Cacao we use)
For Toppings -
- Coconut Shavings
- Cocoa Nibs
- Fresh Banana Slices
- Drizzle of Peanut Butter
- In a blender add Frozen Bananas, Almond Milk, Peanut Butter, and Cacao Powder. Blend Well.
- Once fully blended, pour into a bowl.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy! (seriously, it's that easy!)