CHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS BARK
December is finally here - our favorite time of year! We are excited to kick off the holiday season with some sweet crowd pleasing cheer.
Trust us when we say this bark is so easy to make but so hard to resist. Perfect for holiday parties or to give as a gift. Are we rhyming?? What perfect timing! HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON Y'ALL!
- 1/2 bag of mini Snyder's pretzels
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- red and green sprinkles
- sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Crush up pretzels and spread them evenly on across a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat add butter and brown sugar
- Bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Let it continue to bubble for about 3 mins
- Immediately pour hot mixture evenly across the pretzels
- Pop into the oven for about 5 mins
- Remove from oven and top with chocolate chips
- Using a spatula, spread chocolate evenly as it melts
- Top with sprinkles and sea salt
- Place into the refridgerator and let candy harden for at least 1 hour
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
- Keep leftovers in airtight container in the fridge